Thinking About banking your baby's Umbilical Cord Blood and/or tissue? As a Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator and Cord Blood Educator I can help you down this invaluable journey.
Cord Blood is currently treating over 80 diseases including Leukemia's, Lymphoma's, Metabolic Disorders and many more diseases of the blood. This is just to name a few and the research is only advancing!!
The cord tissue has a different and special kind of stem cell which regrows bone, cartilage, ligament, tendon, fat and skin.
"Click on the link below to get more information on cord blood and tissue banking, enroll or to have a kit delivered to your hospital room!"
(Mention my name Melissa Keil, Cord Blood Educator and receive $300.00 off the regular price.) There are Chinese speaking Cord Blood Representatives, Russian speaking Cord Blood Representatives & Spanish speaking Cord Blood Service Representatives available to help you.) Special discounts for those in the Medical Field, Fire, Police and half off for Active Military, 25% off for Veterans.
I'm so glad I banked umbilical cord blood for two of my children. I now have this extra assurance for my children's future.
You only get one chance to preserve these precious life saving cells! If they are not collected they are unfortunately gone forever. They are a 100% match for your baby should your child ever need it to treat a disease. Many people don't know they are also a great match for siblings, Mom and Dad. Please contact me for help and for any questions that you may have as I am a Certified Cord Blood Educator.
Collecting your baby's cord blood is something every expecting couple should know that they have the option to do at the time of birth and should be highly considered prior to the birth of your baby. As a childbirth Educator and Birth Doula helping Mom's and Baby's is my passion so I did my research. I will not just recommend just any company to my clients. So upon my research I found Cryo-Cell to be far more superior than any other cord blood bank in the industry. That is why I only recommend them. (click on the link below for more info or if you wish to receive a kit)
I educate about cord blood banking In Orange County , Newport Beach, Irvine, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Placentia, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin, Garden Grove, Cota De Caza, Lake Forest, San Clemente and Ladera Ranch, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Villa Park. Riverside, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Loma Linda, Redlands, Rancho Cucamonga, Lake Elsinore, Fontana, Colton, Chino, Chino Hills, Upland, Pomona, San Dimas and all other Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County locations.
My educational consults are free and are for groups or individuals and can be done by phone or in person.
As an Educator I did my research. I found Cryo-Cell, Intl. to be the best cord blood bank in the industry for the following reasons:
1 . Cryo-Cell's patented premium method (Prepacyte cb) removes 99.9% of the red blood cells prior to freezing ( which is very important for a successful transplant.) Cryo-Cell also recovers the most CFU'S ( COLONY FORMING UNITS) by using the (Prepacyte cb) method of processing which is the gold standard of the industry. Only Cryo-Cell has this patented superior method of processing.
Other procressing methods outcomes don't come close to the amount of red blood cell depletion or CFU recovery as Cryo-Cell's Prepacyte cb processing outcomes.
2. Cryo-Cell is the only private cord blood bank that has had 100% viable stem cells upon thaw for therapeutic use . No other bank can make this statement.
3. Cryo-Cell does not use Heparin in the collection bag. The FDA recommends not using Heparin. Cryo-Cell uses the FDA recommended Citrate Phosphate Dextrose.
4. Cryo-Cell has a $100,000 guarantee that your stems cells will be 100% viable upon thaw. That is the highest guarantee in the industry.
5. The enrollment is free. No money is due until about 24 hours after the birth (no interest payment plans available if needed.).
6. Cryo-Cell is the worlds first cord blood bank. They are the first to separate and store stem cells over 24 years ago. They are the leaders in the industry. Cryo-Cell is a very financially stable cord blood and are publicly traded which is VERY important. They get audited every quarter and the financial information is public information. Cryo-Cell is very open and honest and thier financial situation (their financial situation is phenomenal by the way.)
7. Cryo-Cell is the only private only FACT Accredited cord blood bank in the U.S.
FACT is the highest accreditation any private bank can earn. FACT stands for-
(Foundation of Cellular Therapy.)
All 10 of the highest ranked cancer care centers in the United States are FACT accredited. According to a study done by researchers from the prestigious Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, cord blood units from a FACT accredited lab produce better treatment outcomes for patients. FACT Accreditation is the highest accreditation that any private cord blood bank can earn.
8. Cryo-Cell has earned the most accreditations than any other private cord blood bank.
9. Cryo Cells protective transportation kit provides 30 times more temperature control than other kits used in the industry.
10. Cryo-Cell also owns it's own lab. Many cord blood banks don't.
11. Cryo-Cell now has an FDA approved five compartment bag for potential use up to five times.
I am also able to offer significant educator discounts. Call me for my coupon code to save $350.00 of the regular price of cord blood or cord blood and tissue service.
You can see Cord Blood Banking Informational Video's by clicking on the Cryo-Cell link below:
One Life Saved Video at http://www.cryo-cell.com/video-center/featured
To enroll or to learn more Contact Melissa Keil, Cord Blood Educator at
or click on the icon above
Can I bank cord blood and still encapsulate my placenta? YES!
Can I let the cord pulsate, store cord blood and still encapsulate my placenta? YES!
Is collecting cord blood and / or tissue painful for the Mom or baby? Not at all!
Does collecting cord blood and / or tissue pose any risk to Mom or baby? Not at all!
*Active Military earns a discount of 50% off the regular price of cord blood banking
*Special discounts for Fire, Police and Medical Professionals